Frequently Asked Questions
A team of professional housecleaners, trained and employed by Maintenance Masters llc, will clean your home. All of our employees are uniformed, fully insured, and bonded. They will not eat, drink, smoke, or operate any appliances while inside your home
We provide all cleaning equipment and products. If you have a special cleaning product that you would like for us to use, please be sure to discuss this with your account manager in advance, so that they can properly instruct their team
While we can commit to a specific day, there are many factors throughout the day that may affect our actual arrival time. If you desire an estimated time of arrival on the day of your clean, please call us, and we’ll be glad to oblige
While we can commit to a specific day, there are many factors throughout the day that may affect our actual arrival time. If you desire an estimated time of arrival on the day of your clean, please call us, and we’ll be glad to oblige.
We do our best to have the same professional cleaning crew in your home or office every time we clean. However, sometimes due to vacations, illness, or cleans being rescheduled we will have to send a different cleaner or team instead. Our primary goal is to provide a consistent clean no matter who cleans your home
It’s simple. Call (918) 781-3432 || (918) 607-4084 and speak with a representative from Maintenance Masters llc. They would be more than happy to provide you with a free phone estimate and schedule your appointment to meet with your account manager.
Or you our online appointment scheduler
Mildew is a type of fungus that can be found growing on a multitude of surfaces where moisture and temperature levels are high. Mildew can typically be identified by its color (pinkish-orange to black). Most mildews are caused by an overgrowth of mold. Our professional housecleaners will be able to impede the growth of mildew by removing the built up food sources that it lives on, such as soap, skin, hair and etc. However, as long as humidity is present, mildew will grow in the area.
To stop the growth of mildew, the area must be kept dry or in many cases, it must be chemically treated. Chlorine bleach is a good sanitizer to use on an infected area. To reduce the pungent odor of the bleach, dilute it up to 50% with water. The most practical application method would be to lightly spray the mildew affected area. It is not necessary to apply bleach to uninfected areas. Leave the bleach in contact with the surface area for at least an hour. Rinse any area that you will touch in later use. Repeat the application on a bi-weekly basis or when mildew reappears.
While chlorine bleach is not a green chemical, it must be used in some severe cases when you or your family’s health is at risk